To Legal Services Commissioner
Russell Daily - Ref #com/2011/1100
Dear Mr Daily
I was given the above reference number yesterday relating to the matter you
are investigating.
Kindly note that I am obviously aware that the initial matter has been
expanded by myself so as to enable you to see that there are considerable,
numerous background issues.
By becoming aware of these matters [‘background issues’] your examination
of the current / recent matter – to wit the deliberate misrepresentation of
documents and more as elucidated earlier AND below – will plainly enable you to
see same in better context.
Of course all ‘background’ matters matters have to be proven. As indeed the
current matter. This is now merely pro – forma.
Defacto proven, I guess!
You have however been given enough prima facie evidence to enable you to
surely appreciate what has been going on; and what will in time be elucidated
upon in good time.
Therefore my purpose in this email is that whilst you will obviously /
presumably send emails of all my correspondences to Peter Adler and the Chief
Magistrate for comment, this issue when clearly proving my claims – it can
all be running in the background whilst you examine the ‘current matter.’
Indeed – another ‘background’ matter is now also in the lap of Jason Walker
/ Gadens.
Jason Walker – who will obviously be seeing may last 3 emails to you – will
also be able to comment or refuse to comment. I understand that I have placed
Mr Walker in an impossible position: to wit he has a fiduciary responsibility to
his client – my son in law Howard Zeimer, Howard’s wife and appendants as
discussed earlier.
I do not have to speculate as to who has been giving Howard supplementary
legal advice which encouraged / elicited this conflicted disaster for Jason
Walker.
And tragically in the foreground are our wonderful grandchildren who
continue to be traumatised.
Let us not forget that Howard Z wanted us out of his life – for reasons
best known to his wife Shoshanah Zeimer / nee Kremnizer and
Whilst we gave her our support – plainly so – this woman obviously had
problems that she sought to laden on my wife and myself.
She has history – she has indeed.
Their intervention order even tried to forbid us contacting her first
husband!!!
Was this sane? It is in THE IVO!! Believe it......
We obviously remain the grandparents – instead of understanding that we
were surely, plainly happy to see Howard marrying – she confected the outrageous
INTERVENTION ORDER – which remains the horrible outrage that the Magistrates’
Court allowed to be foisted on us!
In spite of it all – and there are lots of other ‘alls’ – the grandchildren
plainly are delighted to see us. My goodmess, Mr Daily – the pressures they are
under – the poison they must hear daily – the bullying and more... that must
take place – and I could go on....
In spite of the fact that we were forced to accept hugely reduced time with
them – thanks to the outrages that Zeimer sought to raise in an indefensible
series of works by himself.
SOMEONE MUST BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR THE MULTIPLE FRAUDS – HEREIN I DISCUSS
A MERE TINY PERCENTAGE!!
There are so many – not the least is Howard Zeimer’s failure to inform that
the outrageous lies of Henry Herzog – Herzog’s comments appended by Zeimer in
his Affidavit – are indeed the perpetual lies of a perpetual liar – disowned by
his own family!
LOOK AT THE VERY FIRST GOOGLE SEARCH FOR HENRY
HERZOG!
Henry Herzog
henryherzog.blogspot.com/
THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF HERZOG SUING ANYONE!
I am not interested any further than to point out that not only is Hercog
his brother in law – not only are the allegations of Herzog an abysmal series of
confected abominable lies – but they are so plainly untrue that I am regularly
sickened as to how even Herzog could manufacture such garbage!
Mind you – it was merely an allegation that I was alleged to have [loudly]
discussed our inadequate time we have with the children!
Indeed harmless enough – EXCEPT IT WAS SO PUBLICALLY, DEMONSTRABLY
UNTRUE!!!
Rabbi Joseph [Yossell] Gutnick will confirm my conversation with him was
indeed on an entirely different unrelated matter – a minor lecture by myself re
the paedophilia allegations extant then and now!
Rabbi Gutnick invited me to sit next to him – and invited a private
conversation that was soto – voce. And here I PRIVATELY gave Yossell a brief
synopsis of our limited access to the children – and the IVO et al.
Understand if Rabbi Gutnick is forced to make a stat Dec to you – he will
have no =choice but to confirm that the above is correct.
Another witness in part – is MENACHEM VORSCHEIMER – who will also have to
verify that there was no ‘shouting’ at anytime – and the subject to his ken is
aptly represented!
Now I ask – given that Zeimer was sooooo plainly looking for dirt –
why did he not advise in his Affidavit that Henry Herzog – whose reputation is
known - is his wife’s father’s son in law?
Now note please – I have gone to a lot of trouble to plainly, indubitably
prove at least SOME of the lies resident in Zeimer’s Affidavits and multifarious
claims.
Now I come to the deliberate lie – where Zeimer has even less room to hide:
a claim in his Affidavit that my wonderful wife allegedly took her seat at a
kindergarten play.
FALSE!!
We have a stat Dec from an attendee at the concert – with photographic
evidence – that shows Eva Seidner standing at the BACK OF THE HALL – wearing a
beatific grand – motherly smile!
Zeimer knows his affidavit was a fraud – and has never deigned to comment
on it.
Pretty outrageous, non?
THAT IS FRAUD – when ADLER IGNORANTLY – NAY MORONICALLY – INDICTED HIMSELF
BY SENDING THE DOCS THAT I SENT HIM TO GADENS – WHEN GADENS AKED FOR THEM!
THIS IS MORALLY AND INTELLECTUALLY UNTENABLE – IT IS FRAUD!
But it is worse than that – Peter Adler refused to look at our Stat Decs –
and twice denied receiving them!
The moron even saw fit to condemn me / excuse me as being the child of
Holocaust survivors.
Adler wrote much else – he tried to formally lecture me on the phrase I
used ‘’WE HAVE BEEN EVISCERATED’’
To wit our daughter died, we looked after Howard and the children, we
wished him well on his marriage – then he cut us off – and took
an IVO out against us!!
Yes PETER ADLER– EVISCERATED!!! May you feel you have been
found out – and may you feel the need to explain how your relationship with
Shoshana Zeimer ‘’she is a pretty women’’ indicts her / him and his
appendants!!!
Shame on Zeimer / Kremnizer and Adler... and Gadens for what they allowed
to be done!!
HE IS A MORON – and a fraudulent one!
They always get caught.
Therefore for now may I suggest you pursue the merely the latest fraud – I
surely do not need to recapitulate what Zeimer / Jason Walker did in March 2012–
and denied it in the most pathetic way.
If they admitted it when I asked for an explication – it would have been
bad enough.
But no – it is the Watergate [sigh] – type cover up – repeated and more –
that indicts them both.
What will Zeimer say to his children – our beloved grandchildren?
Never has a father so plainly done so much wrong by his own children.
As if loosing their mother was not tragic enough!
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
No comments:
Post a Comment