Thursday, February 18, 2016

TO LEGAL SERVICES COMM JULY 9 2013

 ATTACHMENTS COULD NOT BE POSTED!!
Gs
 
From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 12:32 PM
Subject: TO LEGAL SERVICES COMMISSIONER
 
 
 
TO LEGAL SERVICES COMMISSIONER
 
Dear Carl
Thank you for your help a good few  few minutes ago.
 
The complaint will be understood readily from the first document onwards.
I have given Gadens  / Jason Walker and /  whoever appears to be giving my son in law Howard Zeimer legal advice too many opportunities to clarify matters: all I received was what appears to any reasonable person is deliberate distortion. It makes it worse.
 
I take this matter seriously.
 
After years of internicine legal warfare in The Magistrates’ Court whereby Howard and stepmother  Shoshana Zeimer / Kremnizer even took out an intervention Order against my wife and I – we plainly enjoy excellent relations with our grandchildren – and acceptable sadly aloof relations with the parent Zeimer.
 
We are judiciously ignored by the wonderful grandchildren whenever the parents are around as we see them at say, restaurant situations. These are inevitable occasional meetings in the small community we share. It is also a pathetic indicator of how the parents still cause their children pain......
 
You are welcome to view my file in the Family Court. AND THE MAGISTRATES’ COURT: the IVO makes some reading! What an insult to the legal system that a Magisrate could not see the tissue of absurdium! Yes not mere lies – but absurdities. [Just one of the idiocies – we were accused of ‘’staring at her’’ when we crossed the road in front of her car..!]
 
  1. Note that the Family Law Psychologist will sooner or later have to answer to the Medical Board for plain fraud in claiming that he destroyed documents when I asked for them and then releasing said documents when Jason Walker asked for them. His name is Peter Adler – and he will keep! I have 2 posted letters to prove this. Maybe you can send a copy of this to Peter Adler for his comments? Adler is plainly conveniently seeking to forget all this – plus the amazing language in his 3 Family Reports,
  2. IN SPITE OF THIS MAN _ WE GAINED ACCESS TO THE CHIDREN – THERE WERE LIMITS TO EVEN ADLER’S DISTORTIONS.
  3. I will also lodge a formal complain against Adler for daring to lodge a FINAL Report Jason Walker initiated just before the matter went to the Family Court. This document was not possible to be responded to! This is confirmed via legal advice! Indeed Walker created the situation whereby Adler to gave us a final blast! This too was inappropriate! Mr Walker is for now NOT being called to respond: HE TOO WILL KEEP
  4. I wanted the above placed on file so they know  - and the reader of THIS doc also knows that the demonstrable lies – not listed here – but Walker knows them – will also be investigated in due course. We are looking at MULTIPLE SWORN STAT DECS THAT ARE PLAINLY, PROVABLY FRAUDULENT. Maybe Mr  Walker can enlighten you as to the manifest lies he came across as an officer of the court – and glibly created in the form of STAT DECS!
I write the above because it was necessary for your body to not merely read and accept the documents I am inviting you to read – a mere small per cent is resident on my file.
 
It is hoped that my son in law will quickly admit the contents of this letter and not demand that I give full details.
Mind you – by any reading – his hundreds of pages of affidavits do him no credit.
 
I realize that I am effectively enlarging the previous matter into multiple areas and arenas. His way of avoiding a continuum  is simply admit it – and admit it was all a  ‘mistake.’ In writing.
 
Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
03 0525 9299
 

No comments:

Post a Comment