From: g87@optusnet.com.au
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 11:43 AM
Subject: WALKER DENIES WRONGDOING!....Zeimer & Seidner - Family
Law
Dear Mr
Seidner
I acknowledge
receipt of your email sent 24 June 2013.
I reject any
suggestion that I have acted inappropriately.
I do not know the
document to which you are referring which you allege I "added in" to the consent
orders.
I will however
retrieve my file from archives and respond upon receipt.
As you have
contacted me directly, I can only assume that in these matters you are
representing yourself, and will therefore not correspond with your former
solicitor. If however you elect to engage a solicitor on your behalf, please let
me know their name and contact details.
Kind regards,
Jason Walker | partner | gadens lawyers melbourne
jwalker@vic.gadens.com.au | T +61 3 9612 8299 | F +61 3 9252 2500 |
Level 25, Bourke Place, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3000
sydney melbourne brisbane perth adelaide port moresby singapore
a member of the international lawyers
network jwalker@vic.gadens.com.au | T +61 3 9612 8299 | F +61 3 9252 2500 |
Level 25, Bourke Place, 600 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC, Australia 3000
sydney melbourne brisbane perth adelaide port moresby singapore
gadens.com.auIf you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any use of the email. We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or copyright associated with it.
Think before you print.
|
This
email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment