Friday, August 26, 2016

to Jason Walker Gadens Solicitors

 
 
 
 

 
 
From: g87
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 12:01 PM
Subject: 6817 of 2010
 
Jason Walker
Gadens Solicitors
 
Dear Mr Walker
Reference is made to a document you added in March to the Consent Orders signed  both parties on  2 February 2012.
 
There are no electronic forms to see on our court file; however it appears that you added  manually supplementary conditions to the signed / agreed conditions.
 
I know nothing about this supplementary set of conditions – a copy of which I would like you to send me – together with an explanation as to how it came top pass that this unilateral change could be done by you – presumably on the instruction of Howard Zeimer. It was sent to the childrens’ school – demanding that we not see Dinah at school other than so – called ‘special occasions.’
 
I want to give you this overview of our relation with the children and Howard Zeimer.
With Howard – it is cordial – my wife and Howard arrange all matters cordially. He comes to our door – sees Eva – and deigns to not enter.
That is OK.
 
With the two children Reuvi and Dina – it is simply excellent. I do not intend prolix discussion.
 
Perhaps because the relations are per above – I am astonished that the so – called unilateral document was created and lodged in a way that arguably sought to hide same unilateral document from our ken.
It strikes me as unprofessional – and maybe more.
 
My wife has a sinecure at BETH RIVKAH LADIES COLLEGE – helping some children to read.
 
On Friday the conditions of said unilateral entity was made known to Eva only late on Friday 22/6. I point out to you that Eva sees Dina irregularly and they exchange loving waves and sometimes a hug.
DINA THEN CONTINUES PLAYING WITH HER FRIENDS. They are very close – that should no longer upset Howard. Similar to Reuvy and myself et all combinations.
 
I point out again that relations are excellent.
It is not my intention to to adversely affect this.
 
I merely ask that whatever the proprieties of the UD – Unilateral declaration – that it be formally withdrawn – from the Court records – and the school be advised that it was an ‘’error’’ – or whatever you call it.
 
I do not want to be reminded of that we were robbed of contact with the children for approx 2 years as a result of an Intervention Order executed without the barest justification.
I do not want to discuss this – the school has been caught up in many unfortunate circumstances. Let everyone co - exist in peace.
 
However if this matter is to escalate – ands gets to Court -  I will surely ensure that matters of  fraudulent claims resident in Court Documents are re – examined.
NOTHING WAS  ESSENTIALLY EXAMINED IN OUR AFFIDAVITS – WHICH PROVE THAT Howard and MRS ZEIMER WILL HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.
 
This will be done to ensure that my wife’s sinecure is not debauched / comromised.
 
There is no doubt Howard does not want his documents impeached.
After all these years he should encourage me to be not on war footing with him – We are 65 years old – I just had a minor stroke – recovering fast thank you very much - what is he scared of?
Is there no shame for what he tried to do?
 
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525 9299
 
 



Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment