Friday, August 26, 2016

I think Ruchie's mosaic is an exceptional, sublime and awesome work of art

 
 


 From:
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: Honouring a Beth Rivkah girl
 
Hi Geoff and Eva,

I think Ruchie's mosaic is an exceptional, sublime and awesome work of art way above my expectations of a mosaic.
I love art/history and ancient artifacts etc. since a childhood and this 3 panel mosaic with the backstory of Ruchie, the design and intent to embrace her life and her passion for knowledge touches my Soul.

I can't read Hebrew what are the letters and/or the word represented on each candle?
Is Ruchie's name hidden in the mosaic as I can't see in close up?
Wondering why the three candles?
Are the candles for Ruchie's 3 children she brought into this world?
Every Jewish soul is analogous to a candle, as it says in the verse, "The soul of man is G‑d's candle". (Proverbs 20:27) 

I would weep with breathtaking inner pride if anyone did this for my beloved Kael, but sadly he seems to be forgotten by anyone around me.
It is a joy to look this mosaic and one could never tire of looking at it on any walls and I don't give platitudes lightly.
The colours, flowers, leaves and the flow are very soothing. 

Mazal Tov Eva for your hands and loving input for art's sake and commemoration of your wonderful daughter Ruchie. Also the technical execution and quality of the mosaic is exceedingly professional - well done!

B.H. I pray this work of art be swiftly displayed for all to enjoy even just for the art of it and remember Ruchie.
What an asinine idea for this magnificent mosaic to be tucked away and never to be seen and enjoyed.
Moreover all this HZ strife and ridiculous organizational (school) politics be resolve with HaShem's utmost speed.

Thank you for sharing this artwork, Ruchie life and passions with me, I feel very privileged.
I pray Ruchie and Kael are happier in their celestial home and are proud of our unyielding pursuit to honour their lives, memories and achieve Justice for them on Earth.

Mazal Tov
,,,,,,,,
 

From: "g87@optusnet.com.au" <g87@optusnet.com.au>
To: Undisclosed-Recipient@
Sent: Tuesday, 5 April 2016, 13:49
Subject: Fw: Honouring a Beth Rivkah girl
 
 
 
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 1:34 PM
To:
Subject: Honouring a Beth Rivkah girl
 
Shalom Rabbi Smukler
Kindest regards
Geoff
 
CC to Eva, Rabbi Smukler, Rabbi Gurevitz
 
My Dear Inessa
Men are not easily moved to being even close to tears: your wonderful words have done this for me.
 
Eva is away for a few hours doing work for HAZALAH as a call taker.
She will be seeing this shortly after 5 pm I expect unless she goes on one of her delightful meanderings.
 
I enclose my [to date] last communications with Rabbi Smukler who is in my opinion trying to handle the multiple tragedies foisted on us by multiple parties with grace and MENCHLECHKEIT.
See the last part of this email.
 
May Hashem give me  that ethereal, [unrealistic!] ability of merely trying to think generously about our our son in law.
 
I consider his muse and disparate acolytes, appendages and appendants and the tools they have used to create wilfully and maliciously so much sadness for us.
UTTERLY UNJUSTIFIED, MORALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND PROVEN SO IF ONLY /  IN THE FAMILY COURT
 
Their seemingly eternal actions for the last 7 years*** after Ruchie Z’L death – was unspeakable.
Burying your daughter of  itself would have been the ultimate tragedy any parent can suffer.
 
But the above troglodytes have been collectively and individually acting as RASHAS VERASHOS:  from their antecedents to those who have covered up their pathetic lies and distortions – LO!! EVEN their legal representatives and unspeakable mediators and governmental departments.
 
May they soon come to realize that what I am doing now will prove to criminals and the de facto criminals  that evil will not prevail in this wonderful country I am proud to call home; even if in my travels and travails I have been shocked in various frauds being ignored by the respective Attorney Generals and Governmental departments. AND TOO MANY MORE!!!!!!
 
You are free to pass this on to anyone who would appreciate your wonderful words.
 
I am satisfied that ‘all’ has been done by myself before the final step taken today.
Let anyone dare criticise this still grieving / grossly aggrieved grandfather and my wife who has /have tried probably 50 avenues and people from the Melbourne Beth Din to the Chief Justice of The Family Court to disparate mutual friends.....
 
AM RUCHIE CHAI!!
 
Kol Tov Geoff Seidner
 
***   Ruchie died on March 7 2007: nine years ago plus a few days.
I can still hear her obviously unique, melodious ‘’Hi’’ as she came to visit us with Howard and the children!
 
****   They took an intervention order against us in NOV 2008 from memory.
 
It was merely the start.
 
INFORMATION ON BLOGS FOR CONVENIENCE
And where relevant real – life examples are given.
 
Certainly the files being sent today and the 4 blogs here are enlightening:
 
 
 
                CATHOLIC CARE
 
 
  DSS
 
 
 
       SUMMARY OF MAJOR FILES ABOVE
 
 
         VARIOUS FILES MAINLY LSC EARLY
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
antecedent
ˌantɪˈsiːd(ə)nt/
noun
plural noun: antecedents
  1. 1.
    a thing that existed before or logically precedes another.
    "some antecedents to the African novel might exist in Africa's oral traditions"
    synonyms: precursor, forerunner, predecessor
    "music composed for vihuela (the guitar's lute-like antecedent)"
  2. 2.
    a person's ancestors or family and social background.
    "her early life and antecedents have been traced"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2016 12:04 AM
Subject: Fwd: Honouring a Beth Rivkah girl
 


Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Inessa Stinerman <dr.inessa@optusnet.com.au>
Date: 5 April 2016 12:02:50 am AEST
To: "Rabbi.smukler@ybr.vic.edu.au" <Rabbi.smukler@ybr.vic.edu.au>
Subject: Honouring a Beth Rivkah girl
Dear Rabbi Smukler,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Beth Rivkah alumni, our parents and families. I graduated from Beth Rivkah in 1989, together with Ruchie Seidner, and the other amazing girls. I am now a General Medical Practitioner.

I am writing to you in the hope that you will reconsider your decision to not hang the mosaic that was made in Ruchie's honour, with many, many people contributing over many months.

Ruchie had spent most of her life at Beth Rivkah - as a student from kindergarten to matriculation from year 12, and then returning as a maths and science teacher. I can't think of a legacy which could embody the values and principles of the school more than this remarkable young woman, whom I am privileged to call my friend. During my time in Beth Rivkah, Mr Gurevitch often talked about us being a part of a family, the many daughters. Ruchie embodied a Beth Rivkah daughter better than anyone. She was an excellent and conscientious student; she participated in musical and extracurricular activities; she was a great friend (Ruchie was one of the people responsible for talking me into returning to Beth Rivkah in year 11). Then she qualified as a science and maths teacher as well as a music teacher and returned to Beth Rivkah to teach, and she was widely loved by her students. At the same time she was a loving wife, mother and always true to being an observant Jewish woman.

Wouldn't the school want to hold this legacy as an example of a Beth Rivkah lady? Wouldn't a tribute to the memory of a woman whose life embodied all those cherished values be an inspiration to generations of students? And wouldn't forgetting the memory of such a woman be a greater tragedy than her untimely death?

The mosaic reflects just that rich combination of the key aspects that were so important in her life, as a Beth Rivkah lady and beyond: Jewish identity, Jewish life, maths, sciences and music. As well as being a labour of love, the mosaics are breathtakingly beautiful. I couldn't imagine that you had seen them for yourself and still felt that there could be anything inappropriate in displaying them at the school, so I have included photos in this email (even though the small photos don't do this art piece justice.)

I am given to understand that the decision to not display the mosaic was based on Dr Howard Zeimer's not having acceded to the request. As I hope I demonstrated, the mosaics are really a tribute to Ruchie's life as a Beth Rivkah lady (student and teacher), and does not address aspects of her as wife and mother, and I believe this was specifically done to respect some of those sensitivities. Ruchie was a Beth Rivkah girl and a teacher at the school before she ever met Howard. As for Ruchie's daughter being possibly distressed, surely you as an educator know that tributes and symbols can indeed be powerful, emotive and evocative, but in themselves they are but objects. It is people who imbue them with those strong meanings and emotions. Surely, the school has power to represent this work of art as an honour to a student and teacher who represents the values of the school. Those values are displayed in the artwork; there is nothing sinister or offensive. Unless Dr Zeimer feels that any hint or memory of her mother would distress his daughter. If that is the case, can he not consider that perhaps all this secrecy and controversy about the subject of her mother, may also be distressing? And isn't the school full of memories of her? Rather than assuming that banning all memory of her mother would reduce distress, couldn't the school try to communicate that her mother was a great woman, who would be so very proud of her daughter? Or if the school agrees that this art work could possibly be controversial or cause distress, could the school not consider an alternative place to display, such as the new building in Primary School?

While I appreciate that the school felt consultation with Dr Zeimer was appropriate, many of us, the alumni are also parents of students at the school, and many of Ruchie's past students, who loved her, are now parents of students at the school. It's a shame the school did not consider consulting with us!

I am writing as a private email, because I hope this is a respectful and a dignified approach, rather than an open letter. However, if you need documentation of support, I'm sure I could organise a signed petition (I can think of over 300 people straight off).

With Best Regards,
Dr Inessa Stinerman



















Sent from my iPhone
 
########################
########################
 
 
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 3:10 PM
Subject: cj 23 March 08 my final thanks.,,,
 
 
 
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: The temp denouement...re dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Shua
Thank you as below.
I look forward to discussing matters in due course on phone and via other wonderful instruments our age has created.
Probably later than sooner.
In the interim you have responded in an appropriate manner: it is more than adequate for me for now.
 
Again – thanks.
Kindest regards.
Geoff
 
 
 
 
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 2:47 PM
Subject: RE: The temp denouement...re dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Geoff,
 
I don’t fully understand all the matters you are referring to in your emails below. As school principal, I also cannot become involved in other family matters.
 
I am not ignoring you, I just don’t know what you are seeking from me beyond what I have told you already.
 
Should you wish to discuss further, as this is obviously a very emotive matter, it is best if we speak over the phone.
 
Warm Regards,
 
Shua
 
Rabbi Smukler
Principal
Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Colleges
 T: +61 3 9528 8330 |A: 88 Hotham St, St Kilda East, VIC, 3183
E: rabbi.smukler@ybr.vic.edu.au | W: www.ybr.vic.edu.au
 
cid:image001.jpg@01D17947.70442C90
From: g87@optusnet.com.au [mailto:g87@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 March 2016 10:18 AM
To: Rabbi Smukler <Rabbi.Smukler@ybr.vic.edu.au>; Samuel Gurewicz <samuel.Gurewicz@yeshivahcentre.org>
Cc: Eva Seidner <seideva@gmail.com>
Subject: The temp denouement...re dear Rabbi Smukler
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Shua
Please note that very soon these correspondences and of course other matters related thereto are soon to be drawn to the attention of unspecified other parties.
I guess you are / were not seriously expected to comment on what amounts to the workings of Howard and Shoshana Zeimer’s respective minds.
 
Again – I thank you.
 
However, because of the above, I wish to formally complete these correspondences. FOR NOW; the matters I assure you will be revisited.
 
SOON.
 
Nevertheless for now kindly respond  in whatever way you deem appropriate given the strictures that are not important for me to know.
 
Kindest Regards
Geoff
 
 
 
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Dear Shua
Prithee tell – What did Ruchie do to vitiate Howard Zeimer allowing the school to honour her wonderous memory?
 
Kindest Regards
Geoff
 
 

Image removed by sender.Prithee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prithee
·        
Prithee is an archaic English interjection formed from a corruption of the phrase pray thee ([I] ask you [to]), which was initially an exclamation of contempt used to indicate a subject's triviality.
 
 
 
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Dear Shua
Thank you for advising me as below..
I have spoken to Howard and at this point he hasn't acceded to having the mural hung.
Would it be possible for you to speak with him directly.
   ...
Kindly advise me as to why Howard has not ‘aceeded...’
He must have reasons.
 
 
As far as communicating with Howard with Howard is concerned, all our communications with him have been through third parties: and plainly through multiple necessary negotiations when the Family Court forced him to negotiate with us – Howard and his muse  have refused to sit in the same room with Eva and myself.
 
I advise you merely of the below per merely the 3 links that partially represent my ‘handiwork.’
 
 
 
 
  1. Thus...per above -  even a virtual 5 minute negotiation in 2012 took 4 hours in his solicitor’s [GADENS] offices. 
  2. And in June 2014 he took action through contrived / similar farce with THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.. a forced negotiation of the Zeimer  that will soon ...... no comment further
So verily I tell you Shua – there is no one to discuss matters with.
We have known this from 2008.
 
Simply pathetic and sad and all derivations imaginable by anyone who is even vaguely familiar with their modus vivendi.
 
Please note.
Any or all actions other parties may take re above no where near represents what I will be doing very soon.
 
You are however requested to respond and to be aware that you and Ella Blusofsky will be required to give evidence – or make a stat dec?.... as per many previous emails to you.
 
These matters will be pending for a while.
Thank you.
All the best
Geoff Seidner
 
 
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Geoff,
I have spoken to Howard and at this point he hasn't acceded to having the mural hung.
Would it be possible for you to speak with him directly.
Sincerely,
Good shabbos,
Shua

Rabbi Yehoshua Smukler
Principal
Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Colleges
Melbourne Australia

On 29 Feb 2016, at 9:03 pm, "g87@optusnet.com.au" <g87@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
Hi Shua
If you have already communicated with Howard – then so be it: I would like to see his response; indeed there are certain consequences for Dr Zeimer which there is no reason to elucidate on.
Eva has mere minutes ago spoken with Mr G and her comments are as below.
Kol tov
Geoff
............................................................................
 
Shalom Rabbi Smukler
As Geoff writes above – I have indeed discussed the putting up of the mosaic with Mr. G.  In his time at the school any plaques etc. were put up first and then dedication ceremonies were held later.  I am not interested in having a big ceremony.  For me it is important that her classmates and friends who contributed to the mosaic be there.  I also want Mr. G. to be there as he and Ruchie’s  friends are the ones who wanted to do something in her memory.
Howard was never involved in any way and I do not understand why he has to have any input now. 
Mr. G. will be in Melbourne 2 weeks before Pesach  and I would appreciate it if it could be up by then.
Regards
Eva Seidner
 
Hi Shua
A few short weeks after Ruchie’s tragic death Geoff Bloch and the Mizrachi committee presented us the special Zichron Rachel Hagadah in her name.
Bnei Akiva did a great job and Eva and I proudly offered copies to the children and Howard prior to Pesach 2007.
He refused to allow it to be given to the children.
And our relationship was ostensively excellent....
 
There can be nothing that surprises me when it comes to Dr H Zeimer and his wife.
 
Kol Tov
Geoff
 
 
 
 
He refused to allow us to even show the children.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Shua
Thanks for your warm comments... I will leave Mr G to Eva; Howard and Shoshana Zeimer will be so happy to have the best seat in the house.
 
With great anticipation I look forward to their commentaries.
We will append them to the credits in my application...
 
Kol Tov
Geoff
 
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 8:44 PM
Subject: RE: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Jeff,
 
Hope you are well and I wish you and eva arichus Yomim and shonim tovois.
 
Mr G works in Sydney. I am unsure of his current email address but it should be available via the Kesser Torah website if you wish to invite him.
 
I will email Howard and await his reply. I would call but I am overseas at present.
 
Warm Regards,
 
Shua
 
 
 
Rabbi Smukler
Principal
Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Colleges
 T: +61 3 9528 8330 |A: 88 Hotham St, St Kilda East, VIC, 3183
E: rabbi.smukler@ybr.vic.edu.au | W: www.ybr.vic.edu.au
 
cid:image001.jpg@01D17947.70442C90
From: g87@optusnet.com.au [mailto:g87@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 26 February 2016 3:37 PM
To: Rabbi Smukler <
Rabbi.Smukler@ybr.vic.edu.au>
Cc: Eva Seidner <
seideva@gmail.com
>
Subject: Re: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Shua
Thank you.
 
You and Eva will have to liaise with respect to whether the wall is strong enough without reinforcing: she will contact you when you are back in town... after 3-3- 2016
 
It would also be ‘nice’ if Rabbi Gurevitz could be around for the occasion.
 
I see no reason why you should not contact Howard anytime after you return from your sojourn. No doubt you will ensure special seating in a prime position for his wife Shoshana.
I note with sadness that a few years ago there was a misunderstanding over seating arrangements for the lady; she accused Eva in their Affidavit in the INTERVENTION ORDER of stealing her seat at the kindergarten concert.
 
See next email which brings back memories.
 
Kol Tov
Geoff Seidner
 
In due course it will be seen that Dr Zeimer not only did the above - but made claims in his Affidavits that were fraudulent.
  1. To wit: accusing Eva of taking his wife's allocated chair at the kindergarten concert! Ref No 38. IVO 2009
  2. Am sending soon  photographic evidence from a woman named Sara Amzalak wherein she supplies a sworn Affidavit attesting to the fact that ''Eva was standing - I remember it well - here are 3 photograps''
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: My Dear Rabbi Smukler
 
Hi Geoff,
We are ready to hang the mural, please advise when I can confirm with Howard.
Shua

Rabbi Yehoshua Smukler
Principal
Yeshivah - Beth Rivkah Colleges
Melbourne Australia

On 24 Feb 2016, at 4:33 am, "g87@optusnet.com.au" <g87@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
My Dear Rabbi Smukler
I simply advise that the mosaic to honour our daughter Ruchie is ready.
 
Kindly organise matters with my wife Eva.
Kol Tov
Geoff Seidner


Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment are provided without responsibility in law for their accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by the Yeshivah Centre.

Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message.
 
 




Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment