Friday, August 26, 2016

Subject: I now list the various crimes and misdemeanors of Catholic Care and our [former?] son in law

 
 
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2016 11:10 AM
Subject: I now list the various crimes and misdemeanors of Catholic Care and our [former?] son in law Howard Zeimer in denial of access to our loving grandchildren.
 

 
From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 2:00 PM
Subject: zzz1
 
I now list the various crimes and misdemeanors of Catholic Care and our [former?] son in law Howard Zeimer in denial of access to our loving grandchildren.
Zeimer was the husband of our dead daughter. father of our beloved grandchildren who amongst things soon took an IVO against my wife and myself....

Zeimer's solicitors Gadens and The Legal Services Commission [who also assumed that they could get away with 'it'] will surely await another submission to the Commonwealth Attorney General. Matters germaine to same are mentioned almost en passant simply because the relevance overlaps.

What a boy's club syndrome Gadens and the LSC enjoyed!

##############################
###############################

Herein I essentially provide only so - called 'dot – points' requested of me by the Ethan, of the DSS, relating to the Catholic Care / Zeimer and his appendants and of course the frauds they enjoined https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=enjoined+meaning themselves with.
A mere shorthand synopsis alluding to my formal complaint against  two Catholic Care practitioners and by implication those entrusted by THE ARCHDIOCESE TO 'FIX IT'

Background to these ‘dot – points’ can be found on my latest secure blog  http://cognateconfidential.blogspot.com.au/

Of course the earlier blogs are full of salient information which I try to summarize in these pages.
These pages will also be posted on

http://seidnerconfidential.blogspot.com.au/ USED TO WAREHOUSE MY COMMUNICATIONS WITH the Department of Social Services.

http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/            USED TO WAREHOUSE COMMUNICATIONS WITH CATHOLIC CARE.

I do not know how to append attachments: so some docs from CATHOLIC CARE ARE NOT EXTANT ON the blog


######################################################

Here I list the ‘dot points’. Subject being the outrageous behaviour of CC and Zeimer.

Kindly note that references / background to this short list can be found





Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment