From: g87
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:54 PM
To: feedback@magistratescourt.vic.gov.au
; jliyanage@lsc.vic.gov.au ; Rabbi Telsner ; Rabbi smukler ; nechama bendet ; adlerbob@bigpond.com
Subject: TO MAGI MCNAMARA - LEGAL SEWRVICES COMM
etc
TO Chief Magistrate Gray,
Magi McNamara
LSC
et al
Dear Magi
Thank you for your telephone message on Thursday 26/9 – just after
midday.
I regret we were away till now and am responding herein.
You suggest that I phone you on 03 9679 8001 – and that ‘’this may be
useful way to resolve matters.’’ You further plainly indicate that you know
little about this matter.
This may sadly be so ...and I may indeed phone you. ANOTHER DAY.
But kindly note that the correspondences / emails contain a plain, simple
synopsis of this matter.
It is only because your office’s manifest failures at least
thrice that the subject matter is even remotely obscure.
If your Mr Daily had done what even administratively would have been a
sound, honest job – you, dear esteemed lady would not have
needed to have been handed the ‘RUSSELL DAILY – poisoned
chalice.’
I now advise that over the next few hours I will email you all the
correspondences.
Kindly understand that the contents are easily explicable: I am sure your
manager Mr McGarvie understands it all – that is why he deigns to not to be
involved.
He no doubt looks forward to a peaceful retirement.....
I do wonder what was extant in my email to the Chief Magistrate Ian Gray
that caused Mr McGarvie to flick it to you.
Earlier iterations did not move Mr McGarvie – I wonder why?
Kindly advise what offices Russell Daily, Mr McGarvie and your goodself
hold in the LSC.
I hope this pathetic saga will not be passed to anyone else – you guys may
not have any more staffers of fall – guys to take the blame for previous
failures.
Kindly ensure you send me ORIGINALS of all emails.
Sigh.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
No comments:
Post a Comment