ORIG WAS MISADDRESSED TO
<complaints@magistratescourt.vic.gov.au>
From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 12:42 PM
To: complaints
Subject: TODAY'S TO CHIEF MAGISTRATE GRAY
CHIEF MAGISTRATE IAN GRAY
Magistrates’ Court
CC
to
Michael McGarvie
DIRECTOR,
Legal
Services COMMISSIONER
n
Legal
Services BOARD
n
Level 9, 330 Collins
Street Melbourne 3000
T: 03 9679 8001 or 03
9679 8057
F: 03 9679
8101
AND
OTHERS!!!
adlerbob@bigpond.com;
Dear Mr
Gray,
I sent
you a hurried email on 22/9 which I am extending and correcting a few errors of
syntax: I was in a rush with wonderful grandchildren’s arrival being
contemplated. Hereunder please find the rewritten
communication.
I have
in front of me your letter which you sent me dated 8 June
2010.
I thank
you for same once again.
The
various emails I sent you in 2010 which yours of 8 June was a response to, was
indeed tragic. It is understood that you could not lambast Magistrate Cathy Lamble
who sadly failed to realise that
the
Intervention Order she signed off on was a fraud – and the instigators Howard
and Shoshana Zeimer were using it as a sick weapon against us.
Subsequently we gained access to the children – simply because it was
deemed right!
The
Zeimers tried then to restrict our access to the children at the school and
finally issued an IVO against us when I sadly challenged them to do so! Thus
Cathy Lamble not only failed to even look at it when she granted it - but the
dear lady rebuked my wife and myself with the phrase that ‘’ we should be
looking at ourselves...’’ When we faced her in Court to respond to the
IVO!
WE HAD
TO TAKE THIS GRATUITOUS INSULT WITHOUT SAYING A WORD IN OUR DEFENCE BECAUSE WE
WERE TOLD THAT CHALLENGING HER WAS USELESS – WE WOULD STILL NOT OVERTURN THE IVO
– AND IN ORDER TO GAIN LOVING ACCESS TO THE CHILDREN – WE WOULD BE BETTER TAKING
IT TO THE FAMILY COURT!
Thus
the Magistrate allowed innocent grandparents to be victimised by vindictive,
irrational, neurotic parties – and Lamble was the tool who simply fell for it!
Who plainly allowed it to happen: it incouraged them to try it again
recently!!
I will
be complaining to the Medical Board about the Psychiatrist Peter
Adler who sent papers to Zeimer having earlier lied about having
destroyed it! WHY EVEN GADENS WERE AMAZED AT THAT!!!
ADLER REFUSED TO SEND IT TO ME UNDER THE PATHETIC AEGIS / EXCUSE THAT IT WAS MY REQUEST! I HAVE A LETTER FROM ADLER WHICH HE WILL WISH I DID NOT HAVE!!
ADLER REFUSED TO SEND IT TO ME UNDER THE PATHETIC AEGIS / EXCUSE THAT IT WAS MY REQUEST! I HAVE A LETTER FROM ADLER WHICH HE WILL WISH I DID NOT HAVE!!
Oh –
why oh why did he destroy his reputation like this??
Adler
did not want to do what I asked him – but gladly complied when Walker requested!
HE SEND MY PAPERS TO GADENS /JASON WALKER – AND / BUT AMAZINGLY IMMEDIATELY
COMPLIED WHEN WALKER ASKED FOR SAME!
WHAT WAS HE THINKING!!!!?????
SO I HAVE FOUND ADLER’S EMAIL EMBEDDED IN PRIVATE CORRESPONDENCES WITH
GADENS – AN EMAIL ADDRESS HE DENIED ME HAVING WHEN I ASKED FOR
IT!!
He will keep! It should have been done already – it is NOLO –
CONTONDERER!! I AM SENDING THIS CC TO ADLER – I SUGGEST HE WILL BE MORTIFIED –
AND THE ADLER PERSON SHOULD NOTE I WILL LAUNCH INVESTIGATIONS AGAINST HIM –
contemplating what his relationship was with MRS S Zeimer – that the ADLER
person insists is ‘’good looking’’ in his lamentable family reports! THERE WERE
3 – the last one deliberately conspired between Zeimer and Adler to ensure we
were confronted with it on the steps of the Court FEB 2010!!!
THIS WAS REGARDED AS AT LEAST UNFAIR – by our solicitor – and was yet
another examplar of abusing the system via systematic artifices that amount to
abuse of process!
Maybe Adler will refuse to respond or sue me?
He should try at least one of them.
AND THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY SCAMS ADLER – ZEIMER – GADENS / WALKER
created! Indeed they troika latter are doing it again – as can be seen from the
DELIBERATE MISREPRESENTATION OF DOCUMENTS: I CALL THIS FRAUD!! I wonder how
Adler recommended that we win the case by having access to the children – but
look at what this ........ wrote in his 3 reports!
SCANDALOUS! And illegal!
I tell you Chief Magistrate Ian Gray – we went through ‘hell’ – having to
put up with so many elements of fraud – that I will be unable to even remotely
go close to claiming that it / they / the multiple frauds be
righted.
But now I come to the current matter.
Please note that Zeimer is once again trying to stop us from going to the
childrens’ school – we 7 grandchildren there – 5 from our only living daughter
Deborah and Yoel Doron.
I want to ensure that the Zeimers’ intention s legally vitiated to ensure
your Magistrates are warned not to allow the issuance of vexatious writs against
us – SIMPLY BECAUSE IF THE LAW AND SOME MAGISTRATES WERE ASSES - THEN THE
COROLLARY IS THAT SAME ASININE FRAUD SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED! Neither should fraud
by the way – but asinine fraud is an insult!
Please convey this to Magistrate Cathy Lamond – she should be made aware
of the human and $75,000 real cost of her manifest failures!
And forcing us via a series of Adler – generated reports to accept seeing
the beloved children for only once a month for 4 hours! Even at the morning of
proceedings in Court they knew the power of Adler’s verbiage!
I refer to my extraordinary email dated 18/9. Sadly it was
justified.
Please appreciate that no plans have been made as to where this matter
goes if I have to take it out of the hands of the LSC
I guess it is ‘sort – of’ in your hands, Mr Gray.
This email requests LSC for the last time – to plainly the Manager
McGarvie to get involved. It will not be a good idea if matters that I alluded
to that are only obvious to the diligent reader, are looked at by
other parties – which I assure you will be looked at by other
parties! THEY ALREADY ARE!
AND those other parties will understand that there are
many strange things here.
Note that the word ‘strange’ is an understatement.
I therefore give you a brief synopsis of what is extant to a ‘diligent
reader’ in the body of the correspondences.
There have been many summaries and explications and reasonable
extrapolations by myself: this PARTIAL explanation is surely
for the last time. Russel D has to be wilfully blind – or worse to constantly
mess- up!
It is all taking too much of my time already and I am plainly running out
of patience – so the below merely brief analysis is given under protest.
I will however try to desist / make heroic attempts at desisting from
further abuse of this LSC Executive Director. There is no point: I ask you to
contemplate how difficult this will be for me. [Plainly I have
failed!]
I further suggest you appreciate that there will be further disasters
uncovered: you are respectfully advised to appreciate that Daily had simple,
straight – forward documents to understand – and failed dismally every
time.
The complication thatyou now face is possiby go back to the beginning and
understand the plain elemental failures of RD. Ask yourself –
-
Why did he deliberately try this ruse? Or was it a ruse?
-
Was it incompetence ?
-
Would any reasonable person so comprehensively fail on all elements?
So – I
give you this didactic series of questions that ‘other parties’ will ask
RD.
And
Gadens’ Jason Walker.
And
Howard Zeimer and acolytes, appendants and disparate
appendages.
-
Understand that RD fails to understand that Howard Zeimer issued instructions to Jason W to send fraudulent docs to us.
-
HZ has FORBIDDEN the school from showing us said docs – see email from Rabbi Smukler.
-
Walker has plainly colluded with HZ in POSTING us docs that bore NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE DOC in the hands of the school!
-
W has plainly been covering up – and there are lots he has tried to cover up.
-
NOT ONLY did he refuse to respond to my original email – but tried the old snow – job on me.
-
JW treated Daily as if Daily was an idiot???
-
Understand that RD has never got to even contemplating how absurd [OH – THERE MUST BE BETTER WORDS!] it is for him to REFUSE TO SEND ME DOCUMENT THAT HE CLAIMS I ALREADY HAVE!!! Am I allowed multiple exclamation marks in lieu of abuse?
-
RD rambles about ‘’that turns on the meaning of those orders...’’ This is silly: and a non sequitur – because it is simply part of the fraud RD is doing on his very own by suggesting that there was no other doc sent to the school! AND OF COUSE THERE WAS – WHICH RD ADMITS ELSEWHERE IN HIS REFUSAL TO SEND ME! WHICH JW REFUSED TO SEND ME!! WHICH HZ REFUSED TO ALLOW THE SCHOOL TO SEND ME!! WHICH PLAINLY IS SUCH A CIRCUITOUS FRAUD THAT IT BEGGARS THE IMAGINATION AS TO HOW MANY IDIOCIES AND FRAUDS ARE RESIDENT HERE!
-
But here is the ultimate fraud! On a matter of principle – how dare HZ even try to effectively [try to] force the school to defacto create a defacto intevention order – which would be a fraudulent repetition of what they conned the Magistrate to allow!
-
To ensure that this chimera is not going to happen I am addressing this email to Chief Magistrate Ian Gray who responded to a series of complaints about the anomalous nature of the Zeimer IVO against my wife and myself on 8 June 2010. Should Chief Magistrate ask – you Mr McGarvie are required to advise him as to what is going on here! I am sending next email only recent emails to the Chief Magistrate. He should be appraised at least broadly as to what is going on.
-
Note that Daily tries to cover his fraud by claiming ‘privacy’ – privacy – client priv.... being the first recourse allegedly according to Samuel Johnson. Bastardisation intended!
-
SO- ZEIMER IS ALLOWED TO SEE THESE PAPERS and all earlier tranche - – BUT I CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO SEE THE COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN WALKER AND THE LSC! HUH??
-
Plainly Daily fails to realise that Walker refused to answer me – and responded at least twice though to Daily – in camera!! THIS IS FRAUD WRIT LARGE!!
-
Daily messed up twice – he is determined to make a mess of what remains of his reputation!
-
Daily is soooo plainly trying to cover up his special unprofessional defacto incestuous relationship AKA WALKER / BOYS CLUB! An that is far too generous.
-
And Adler should realise that I hold him responsible: if he thinks he has a plaint against me – he will sue me! GO, MR ADLER – SUE ME!!! I will certainly take your response to the Medical Board – whatever their correct title!
Dear Mr
Chief Magistrate Gray
You are
again, respectfully requested to ensure that your Magistrates are warned about
this matter – and thereby ensure that no document will be accepted by any of
them from the Zeimer clan and acolytes and appendages... that may seek to limit
/ restrict our movements as a result of / repetition of what the earlier
Magistrate allowed!
Yours
Sincerely
Geoff
Seidner
##########################################
www.biblestudytools.com/ecclesiastes/10-8-compare.html
-
Ecclesiastes 10:8 Whoever digs a pit may fall into it; whoever ...
www.biblestudytools.com/ecclesiastes/10-8-compare.htmlHe who makes a hole for others will himself go into it, and for him who makes a holethrough a wall the bite of a snake will be a ... Complete Jewish Bible ... He who digs a pit will fall into it, and a serpent will bite him who breaks through a wall. -
ECCLESIASTES 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and ...
www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ecclesiastes-10-8/Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent ... He who digs a pit may fall into it, and a serpent may bite him who breaks through a wall. ... He who makes a hole for others will himself go into it, and for him who makes a hole through a wall ... Jewish Publication Society Bible ... -
Ecclesiastes 10:8 - Bible Gateway
www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Ecclesiastes%2010%3A88 He who digs a pit [for others] will fall into it, and whoever breaks through a fence or a [stone] wall, a serpent will bite ... 8 If you dig a hole, you might fall into it. -
Esther 6:13,Psalm 7:15,Proverbs 28:10,Ecclesiastes 10:8 NIV - and ...
www.biblegateway.com/passage/?...28%3A10%2CEcclesiastes...His advisers and his wife Zeresh said to him, “Since Mordecai, ... downfall has started, is of Jewish origin, you cannot stand against him—you will surely come to ruin! ... 15 Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out falls into the pit they have made.
No comments:
Post a Comment