From: g87@optusnet.com.au
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2015 1:43 PM
Subject: Fw: ERROR CORRECTOIN BELOW IN BLUE! LAST
LINE!!!
From: geoff seidner
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 11:41 AM
To: Lara Guarino
Subject: ERROR CORRECTOIN BELOW IN BLUE! LAST
LINE!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: geoff seidner
To: Lara Guarino
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 11:28 AM
Subject: Zeimer vs Seidner
Dear Lara,
I refer to your letters of 3/12 and 24/12.
I further refer to mine of 28/11 and
29/11. PARTICULARLY 29/11
I also advise you that Dr Adler has been sent much
material authored by myself debunking Zeimer's 216 pages Affidavit -
which includes much of my 'handiwork' as Peter Szabo put it
months ago: ''Gadens / Zeimer have been busy collecting my
handiwork''
NOTE that my comments to Adler have been restricted to his
outrageous 46 points in the early pages in his lamentable
Affidavit.
I will not send these to you as you do not need to see it:
if I have over - done it - then I will suffer the cosequences. DO NOT FORGET
THAT ZEIMER HAS ATTEMPTED A SNOW JOB VIA 216 pages!!
Note further that your letters are replete with errors and irrelevancies. I have studied material published by
the Family Court relating to Subpoenas, I have this morninig spoken with their
helpline, AND I have an earlier independent Barrister friend comment confirming
that my course of action is inarguably brilliant. [I think he is
brilliant too - for the record]
ADLER AND MY COMMUNICATIONS WITH HIM HAVE NOTHING TO DO
WITH MY DEMAND FOR A SUBPOENA - NOR DO I PROPOSE THAT THIS ISSUEANCE WOULD IN
ANY WAY INFLUENCE ADLER WITH RESPECT TO WHOM HE INTERVIEWS! IT IS IRRELEVANT:
THE SUBPOENA HAS NO CORROLARY HERE WHATSOEVER - IT IS / WAS MERELY A BYLINE -
SEE MY LETTER OF 29/11
I AM ALLOWED TO MAKE RESPECTFUL COMMENTS TO ADLER -
POINTING OUT THAT SHE IS NOWHERE SEEN AS DEFENDING THE THINGS SHE HAS
DONE!
Furhermore, I am aware how important our interview this
coming Friday with our beloveed grandchildren will be! we are
ready.
NOW: EX yours of 3/12 and mine of
28/11
- I want Mrs Zeimer Subpoenaed. Period. I have given you enough information as to why. She is required by me to give evidence at the Final Hearing [you got that wrong too re ''Court does not listen to oral evidence PRIOR TO FINAL HEARING'' Excuse me??? who mentioned 'PRIOR to Final Hearing?
- I want her to give evidence that so far she has deigned not to give and to supply documents in her possesion and to give evidence that she has avoided via the strategem of speaking through her husband's Affidavit. THIS IS MAJOR STRATEGY: MAKING HER RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT SHE IS AT LEAST PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR!!!
- AS MENTIONED - the woman is not going to cope with THE FEAR OF HAVING NOWHERE TO HIDE - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE!
- I refer in particular to the following that Zeimer quotes her in his AFFIDAVIT: #36 ''...Reuven ... ''debunked by our teachers Stat Dec FORMER teacher Heather Bernsterin, #38a ''Dina Scene created''..... debunked via teacher not allowed to speak to us ...and YOU so far have not subpoenaed the teacher Leibovitz.. who is prepared to give eb\vu\idence...#38b... Seating stolen... we have formal Affidavit and photographic evidence AMZALAK!!...#38f Eva disregard and saw boys... refer to Bernstein again #38q ''Aryeh frightened of me''.... debunkable via a teacher [Patricia Hunt...whom we have not been able to interview.
- I am sending you Formal Affidavits prepared by Sally Lowinger............ Sara Amzalak ...re#38b... And Heather Bernstein re #36 , #38F
- You are respectfully required to immediately issue the Subpoena and supply the appropriate justification to the Court. on the basis of the above; and not debate the undebatable. We use and adversarial system - and they have been very nasty. IT IS TIME I TOOK THE GLOVES OFF!
- The term of reference is that she should supply documents she has in her possesion where she gives makes comments, gives instructions to the school and to other parties relating to ourselves and allegations of wrong doing by us.
- You may care to issue a duel subpoena - wherein Zeimer would confront his children's SCHOOL RABBI / JUDGE TELSNER .. see #8g and his lamentable offer. see att of Rabbi Tesner's letter!
- then there is more - Rabbi Kluwgant, Morry Rottem - both call him a liar... re access to the humgug troika access that he promised and plainly lied about... and MORE!!
Further note that I do not need you
to second guess this reasonable course of actiion
GS
No comments:
Post a Comment